Containing discoveries heralded as greater than the wheel or fire, Dianetics has remained a bestseller for more than
60 years. And with over 22 million copies in print, generating a movement that spans over 100 nations, it’s
indisputably the most widely read and influential book ever written about the human mind.
Here is L. Ron Hubbard’s landmark book presenting his discovery of the reactive mind that underlies and enslaves
Man. It’s the source of nightmares, unreasonable fears, upsets and insecurity. And here is the way to get rid of it and
achieve the long sought goal of Clear. This is the complete handbook of Dianetics procedure and, with it, any two
reasonably intelligent people can break the chains that have held them prisoner to the upsets and trauma of the
A bestseller for more than half a century and with tens of millions of copies in print, translated in more than fifty
languages and used in more than 100 countries of Earth, Dianetics is indisputably the most widely read and
influential book about the human mind ever written. And for that reason, it will forever be known as Book One.
Among the discoveries herein:
- The Goal of Man
- The Dynamic Principle of Existence—the one word that motivates all living things
- The Four Dynamics—the drives upon which all of life is compartmented
- The Descriptic Graph of Survival—revealing one’s true potential and how to achieve it
- The discovery of and complete anatomy of the reactive mind
- The painful experiences—engrams—contained in the reactive mind which command one to act irrationally
against their own wishes and goals
- The impact of prenatal engrams—what took place before you were born and how it’s influenced you ever since
- The complete Dianetics procedure to discover and eradicate these harmful experiences so they never affect you
again, revealing the one person you’ve always wanted to know—you.