This one of a kind architecturally designed home is a unique find. Ideal for the buyer seeking a property that not only caters for themselves and their family but their horses and animals as well.
Situated on an easily maintained 5.1 acres in prime rural surrounds the property has been developed with the horse lover in mind.
Well set up for the equestrians in the family having 2 x paddocks with 4 x connected day paddocks / yards all with excellent fencing.
A great deal of thought has gone into the design of the home with all the bells and whistles included such as 4.6m high ceilings, reverse cycle ducted air con, TV points in all bedrooms, polished timber floors, 2 x spa baths, solar hot water, plus so much more.
This 359m2 home comprises of:
- 4 x Bedrooms plus study
- 2 x Bathrooms
- Formal lounge room
- Formal dining room
- Family room
- Spacious kitchen offering quality appliances, stone bench tops,
servery window & large breakfast bar
- Butlers pantry complete with 2nd sink, bar fridge/freezer space, & well thought out storage space
- Large laundry with extra storage
- Ramp access to rear of home
- Wide verandas
- Plus much more
This lifestyle property caters for the whole family with the outdoors offering the following:
- Sparking In ground salt water swimming pool complete with
- 9 x 15m Shed with 3.2m clearance (sectioned for feed)
- 2 x Paddocks
- 4 x Yards (2 x fully dog proofed - ideal for foals, goats, alpacas and dogs)
- 33,000 gallon rain water tank, plus 1 x 5000 gallon rain water tank
- 10 x car accommodation
- 2 x High clearance carports (ideal space for a motor home / boat)
This 5.1 acre property is centrally located within 20 mins of Hervey Bay and 20 minutes to Maryborough.
There are 4 x arenas plus nearby horse friendly beach that offers a variety of riding options.
This amazing property is ready for the new owner to just move in and relax and enjoy this delightful home.
The owners are motivated to sell and will consider offers from $620,000
For further details please contact the office on PH: 4123 3555.
2 hectares m²